Saturday, July 7, 2012

A new blog

Where to start.. I'm not really sure. I feel as though I have to start from May 14th. The first day of the second half of my life, the new life I must learn to live. I've blogged before but that was all coming from the old me, the me in the only world I knew and the one I loved the most. But, now I'm living a new chapter of life and with that comes a new blog. I've been debating whether or not to even start one. With a lot of encouragement from many people I've thought, yeah! I'll start writing again. Then I sit down to write and can't find the words to express any of the feelings I have. But then small things happen, sometimes big things. Things that confirm my faith in God, things that confirm the safety of my sister and things that encourage me to continue each day no matter how difficult they may be. If they encourage me, maybe they'll encourage one more person, so why not go for it. Here goes...

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back...I'm glad to see your words again. I can't wait to keep reading...this is the real "Words with Friends"

    ReplyDelete